Family Owned and Operated for Over Twenty-Five Years
Dulles Subaru in Leesburg offers the Subaru Equity Shield program of Optimum Vehicle Protection. This package protects your Subaru on the road ahead. Included in the Subaru Equity Shield program are various protection packages for you and your Subaru, including Tire & Wheel Protection, Dent & Ding Protection and Windshield Protection.
Tire and Wheel Protection:
Shouldn't you protect the wheels and tires that keep you moving?
Though sometimes it's impossible to avoid unexpected hazards in the road, it is possible to prepare and protect yourself from the unexpected expense.
· Covers structural damage* caused by glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails & other road hazards.
· Covers repair or replacement of all tires structurally damaged by a road hazard.
· No limit on the number of occurrences, mileage or claim benefits.
· Covers replacement tires and wheels for the duration of the contract.
· Covers costs related to the repair or replacement of tires or replacement wheels damaged by a road hazard, including taxes, labor costs, mounting and balancing fees, valve stems, TPMS sensors as well as any associated towing expenses (up to $100 per occurrence).
· Transferable -- adds value to the resale of your vehicle.
* Structural damage is damage that affects the performance of the tire/wheels, cosmetic damage is excluded from coverage.
Dent & Ding Protection:
Dents and dings repaired to help keep your vehicle looking showroom new.
By removing door dings and minor dents, Equity Shield Dent & Ding Protection eliminates these unsightly and unavoidable imperfections. Dent & Ding Protection is an effective way to help keep your vehicle's appearance looking brand new for years to come.
Value and Convenience.
In addition to being unsightly, dents and dings may reduce the resale or trade-in value of your vehicle. Maintaining the value and beauty of your vehicle is easy with Dent & Ding Protection. With your convenience in mind, repairs can be performed at the dealership, your home or your place of business, with no out-of-pocket expense to you.
Comprehensive coverage provides certainty on the road.
· The Paintless Dent Removal process removes door dings and minor dents without harming a vehicle's factory finish.
· Designed for the automotive community by automotive manufacturing teams.
· No limit on the number of service calls.
· No claim limit.
· No mileage limitations.
· Covers vertical and horizontal areas of the vehicle.
See clearly and avoid the pitfalls of a damaged windshield.
Helps protect you and your investment from the inevitable road hazards ahead.
· Without increasing your vehicle insurance premiums, your windshield repairs are covered.
· Covers front windshield repair of chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks or road hazard debris while driving on public roads, streets and highways.
· At your convenience, repairs can be done at the dealership, your home or office.
This page should not be solely relied up on when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the Equity Shield Optimum Vehicle Protection Program agreement for specific coverage details. Changes may have been made to the Equity Shield Optimum Vehicle Protection Program since the addition of this page. All transactions related to the Equity Shield Optimum Vehicle Protection Program are governd solely by the provisions of the program agreement.
Equity Shield Optimum Vehicle Protection is not available in Arizona, Florida, Oregon and Washington.
Administered by: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC.